We are carefully following guidelines to ensure we keep you and our team safe. This includes basic hygiene measures such as physical distancing, hand washing and regularly cleaning our equipment. Our team will stay home if they are sick.
In usual times we would make minor adjustments in the home such as opening curtains and aligning furniture. However, to ensure we reduce contact in the home, we will avoid touching anything (as much as practical). To help us with this please ensure your home is ready for the shoot – we will shoot your home as we find it.
- Please have your home, property or business site appropriately prepared for 3D scanning. Prepare as though visitors are coming into your home or building, similar to an open home. Reach out if you have any specific questions as to how to prepare.
- Prior to your 3D capture/scan, we ask that you turn on all lighting, open all doors related to the tour, raise blinds if necessary and turn off all ceiling fans. A sanitised wipe-down of all surfaces that are likely to be touched would be appreciated.
- In an effort to reduce exposure and to speed up our time-on-site, we ask that everyone exit the building prior to our arrival. This also enables us to quickly deliver your assets. We are asking for a key, lockbox or code to gain access. If necessary, someone can meet on-site to let us in and then return upon our completion. If you utilise security camera technology, please feel free to keep your cameras on for your peace of mind.
- We want to minimise everyone’s exposure so our team members will be sanitising their hands before and after each shoot and will be cautious about touching surfaces.
- We will ensure that all team members providing services will have not recently travelled and are not showing any signs of illness related to COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your trust, your cooperation and your understanding. We wish you the best of health and happiness during these trying times. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or send a text or email if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 061 9634